Chef Becky and her farm kitchen team delight in bringing you delicious treats that are hard to resist. The light and crumbly exterior of the shortbread makes way for a moist center, filled with fruit conserve made from the tree-ripened, sweet fruits we grow on the farm. According to Chef Becky, "A rare technique is used in making this shortbread; the dough is frozen and then grated to give the final product its light and crumbly texture."
The Hungarians know this delectable pastry as "omlos teasutemeny." Each round comes perfectly wrapped in tissue in an elegant, reusable tin.
Choose from three different flavors — apricot, plum-blueberry, and nectarine-plum — and enjoy!
Organic flour, organic butter, organic sugar, organic egg yolk, organic orange zest, baking powder, salt, conserve.
Storage & Handling
Store in a cool, dry place for up to 2 weeks for maximum freshness.
Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Wednesday for delivery within three to five business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO and APO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.