Grown in Frog Hollow's rich valley soil, our own 100% whole grain stone-milled Summit 515 whole wheat all purpose flour will bring a new depth of flavor to your baking.
Summit was a solid performer in 2017 CA Wheat Commission bake tests, for breads and general purpose baking. Darker colored red wheats like Summit offer richer flavor and stronger doughs than white wheats and are ideal for flavorful quick-breads, earthy muffins and scones, and rustic sourdough loaves.
ONE SIZE ONLY (2lb bag)
Our harvest was stone ground by David Kaisel at Capay Mills in Rumsey, CA.
Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Friday for delivery within three to five business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.