PRE-ORDER: EXPECTED TO SHIP SUMMER 2019!
Named for its birthplace, this plum was bred by the famed California horticulturist Luther Burbank in his Santa Rosa plant research center. Red-skinned with a purple bloom, the Santa Rosa's amber flesh gets flushed with red. This fruit is plump perfection with a bit of tartness in the skin that balances out the sweet and juicy flesh. Santa Rosa plums are available late June.
Because we can't predict all harvest conditions, if we are unable to fulfill this variety for shipment, we will contact you. We're sticklers for quality and want to be sure to send you the best fruit there is!
Shipments may be delayed until the following week based on availability. If you have any requirements for arrival dates, please let us know.
- Due to the nature of organic farming and the possibility of unforeseen challenges, pre-orders are subject to availability. You will be notified promptly if your order is unable to be fulfilled.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Wednesday for delivery within two to three business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.
Ordering multiples or corporate gifts? Give us a call at 888-779-4511 and we can help.