Very delicate and easy to peel, organic Gold Nugget mandarins have an intensely sweet and juicy flesh with a bit of citrus tang. These seedless fruits are so named for their golden color and pebbly skin. Gold Nugget mandarins look more like oranges and are as excellent for eating out of hand as they are for juicing or for making jam.
Each week we have limited availability of this variety of mandarins from a partner farm that shares our commitment to producing legendary fruits. These mandarins are Farmer Al approved and are at peak sweetness.
- 3lbs = Approx. 5-6 mandarins
- 5lbs = Approx. 9-12 mandarins
- 10lbs = Approx. 20-24 mandarins
Box weights are estimates as fruit density can vary.
- With standard shipping, this item ships Monday through Wednesday for delivery within two to three business days.
- For more information on our Shipping Deadlines, visit: http://www.froghollow.com/pages/shipping-info
- Shipping is not available to PO/APO Box addresses.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and we do not require a signature for a package to be left unless requested.
- Free local pick-up is only available to residents of Brentwood (Northern California) and neighboring towns who would like to pick-up from the farm in person. For more information, click here.