Grilled Peaches with Burrata, Prosciutto, and Arugula
We have reached the peak of our fruit season at the farm which means we have an abundance of apricots, peaches, and plums. One of my favorite ways to prepare the fruit for festive occasions is to sear them on the grill and serve them with a few complimentary ingredients and grilled bread. This recipe is really easy to assemble, looks beautiful, and taste delicious.
Grilled Peaches and Apricots w/ Prosciutto, Burrata,& Arugula
- Turn grill to medium high heat.
- Cut apricots and peaches in half and remove the pit. Sprinkle each half with salt, and rub with olive oil.
- Slice baguette in half lengthwise, sprinkle with salt, and rub with olive oil.
- Place bread face down on grill and cook until it is golden brown (about 5 minutes). Remove from grill and slice into two to three inch pieces.
- Place apricots and peaches on the grill face down. Cook until they have sear marks (about 5 minutes). Remove from grill and cut in half.
- Lay prosciutto on the bottom of the plate.
- Place Burrata on top of prosciutto.
- Surround Burrata with the grilled peaches and apricots.
- Border the peaches with grilled bread.
- Dress the arugula with salt, pepper, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Lightly stack arugula on top of the Burrata.