- 2 Fuyu Persimmons, thinly sliced pieces and dress with olive oil and vinegar
- 2 sliced pieces of peasant bread (we used a sweet batard and sliced long way)
- ¼ cup of radicchio variegate di castelfranco, sliced into to ribbons
- 1/3 cup of formage blanco
- ¼ cup of Pomegranate seeds
- ¼ of pistachios, roughly chopped
- Quality vinegar of your choice to taste
- Quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Toast two pieces of the bread in the oven at 375 degrees until the edges are nice and browned.
- Allow the bread to cool slightly and spread the fromage blanc to the bread and season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place the sliced persimmons on top for the fromage blanc over lapping he pieces to make a nice row.
- Top the persimmons layer with the pomegranate seeds, the radicchio and the pistachios.
- Drizzle with the olive oil, vinegar and season to taste.
- Slice into four pieces each and serve at once.