Get both your fruits and veggies in this Peach Salad featuring Beauregarde Snow Peas, Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, French Gray Shallots, plus Genovese and Purple Basil.
- 1 Yellow Peach (Red Top), pit removed, and cut into 8 pieces
- 8 Beauregarde snow peas, stringy bits removed, blanched and shocked in an ice bath
- 6 Heirloom cherry tomatoes, cut in half vertically
- 1 Small French grey shallot, sliced thin, seasoned and macerated in quality vinegar
- 3 Small Genovese basil leaves
- 3 Small purple basil leaves
- Quality olive oil and vinegar to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
On a slightly chilled serving platter, place the ingredients to your liking. Season and dress to taste.
Serve at once.