- 2 large Organic Peaches (about 1 lb)
- 1 lb of shrimp
- 1 roll of firm polenta (18oz)
- 2-3 sprigs of basil, torn leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp of smoked paprika (more for a kick)
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Combine ingredients for the marinade and stir to combine.
Slice peaches in half and remove the pit, then slice the halves so you end up with 4 discs per peach.
Skewer the shrimp with the peach discs and brush with marinade.
Cut polenta into about 1/2 inch rounds and brush with olive oil.
Grill peach and shrimp skewers, and Polenta over medium-high heat 3-5 minutes on each side depending on how hot your grill is. A good visual is to cook until you have grill marks on each side. Garnish with basil and eat!