- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups couscous
- 1 1/2 cups diced cucumbers
- 2/3 cup diced apricots
- ½ cup cubed feta or crumbled
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced spring onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil for
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
In a medium size saucepan, add the water, and bring the liquid to a boil. Stir in the couscous, cover the skillet, and remove it from the heat. Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes and transfer it to a medium ceramic or glass bowl, breaking up any lumps with a fork.
Add cucumbers, apricots, spring onions, feta, and the parsley. Season and dress to taste. Mix well. Serve at once.