Our early season Apache apricots shine through this eats like a meal salad.
- A single 9 oz. a container of baby kale or 2 bunches of regular sized kale
- 3 Apache apricots, cut into 8 pieces each, 24 slices in total
- A ½ cup of cooked black lentils dressed and seasoned (follow instruction on the packaging)
- 4-6 ounce of feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 small spring onion, finely diced or thinly sliced, salted then, macerated in vinegar or lemon juice
- Quality olive oil to taste
- Quality vinegar or Meyer lemon juice to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place ingredients in a large mixing bowl, Season and dress to taste.
- Place dressed ingredients on a large serving platter and serve at once.