The perfect summertime salsa includes fresh organic avocados and peaches. There's no such thing as too much salsa when it comes to this delicious combo!
Makes 2 cups
- 2 ripe Organic Peaches, diced
- 2 avocados, diced (use on the firmer side)
- 1 serrano pepper, minced (feel free to de-seed the pepper to tame some of the heat)
- ½ loosely packed cup packed cilantro, chopped fine
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- Lime juice or key lime juice to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
MethodIn a large mixing bowl; mix all the ingredients carefully and gently using a rubber spatula until it is combined well.
Correct for seasoning and serve with quality tortilla chips.